Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week 9 Thing 23 Online Survey and Summary Questions

I did the PA online survey, but when I clicked on done, a screen said that the blog was not found, so I don't know if the survey recorded.... a sign of the way the day is going so far........
My favorite discoveries were: creating a blog, creating an avatoar, Flickr, Google docs, and Zoho (?) Writer.......
I have been more confident about tech items and have shared a few ideas with the Gifted Class. I hope that classes like this will continue to be offered so that I can indeed become a lifelong learner....at my own pace and place.....
I was surprised that I could actually use some of these tools which until now I had never heard of....
I could have used a person to contact when I got stuck.....
Yes, I would participate gladly in another program.
One word- exciting! One sentence- I couldn't have imagined all that was out there to use in the classroom!
I will be re-purposing my blog next summer, and I have started a wiki on the library webpage...I am just wondering where to turn if I get stuck.....

No comments: