
It's hard for me to mark something "public", but I took the challenge and posted a few pictures of our library, marking them "school library learning2.0" and "public." I note that this automatically added the tag "school" to the one I put in for "library."
I tried to import my avatar for my "buddy" icon, but I don't think it happened. I have asked a friend to check her screen when she goes to Flickr next time. I'm not sure if I'm seeing her icon or mine.....I see that I already have a contact....and can see all the photos of her contacts- that is scary to me......I'm much into privacy....will work on this...
I tried to import my avatar for my "buddy" icon, but I don't think it happened. I have asked a friend to check her screen when she goes to Flickr next time. I'm not sure if I'm seeing her icon or mine.....I see that I already have a contact....and can see all the photos of her contacts- that is scary to me......I'm much into privacy....will work on this...
No comments:
Post a Comment