I found a picture that I liked and used "captioner" in FD Toys to make a balloon saying, then saved it as a jpeg. It was easy and fun. I think the Library Club students would love to do this to their trip photos. The image of the person saying it is intentionally obscure....I can see students using this as they study Native American folklore, etc.- putting words in characters mouths. I think t
he generator blog FD Flickr Toys is my new best friend! now- can we access it at school or is it blocked???? If so, can we get all the needed pieces and software opened? Here is the link http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/captioner.phpOn Comic Strip Generator, I see a lot of the Simpson comic strip panels...is this a copyright issue? Can I just put words on a famous person's picture or on a copyrighted comic strip????? The link is http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/. I tried to resize the wording, but the server didn't want to save any more corrections, so after 3 attempts I gave up...... I found FD Toys easier than Comic Strip Generator to move dialog, etc around in....
After seeing another librarian's blog, I went straight to "animations" in Image Chef at http://www.imagechef.com/ic/product.jsp?cat=animated . I had to register, but when i saved the heart and imported it, it no longer blinked....bummer... oops- I went back to the page on Image Chef and used the Auto Posting Tool, put
in my Google username and password, and my blog title, and yippee! It's there- and blinking! now to move it to the side......
in my Google username and password, and my blog title, and yippee! It's there- and blinking! now to move it to the side......
No comments:
Post a Comment