Interesting- the header at the trading card link openly states that embarrassment possibilities are unlimited!
Unfortunately, there are no books, computers, or libraries in the icon selection area. I chose a heart. I have edited the trading card several times, but I can't get rid of the description section and have the picture cover the whole card...and the text does not seem centered.
I think that the students would love this....IF the site is not blocked at the school...I will have to find a student to try it, since their log-ins have fewer permissions than our faculty log-ins.
The article from Wikipedia is indeed informative, (though technical at the end) even if I spend considerable time trying to get students not to rely on Wikipedia, to use it only as a starting point for research....
I see that as of 2007, Mappr is not taking Flickr images any more. You have to go back to Flickr. Color Pickr is fun- lots of leaves and grass in the green section! The red section doesn't seem to produce many flowers....colored filters must be the norm...
In Montagr, the "face" mosaic that loads on the home page (by default?) takes a while to load.....I tried the tag "library", and an interesting mosaic resulted, but the individual photos in the masaic are too small to see....
I like the librariantradingcard link in Flickr....I needed to see how others used the description part to their advantage.....most are not what I would ever print for use...but they are interesting. I like the Library of Congress atrium on the one card....I would not put a photo of myself....but putting the library picture on was nice....
I am trying the magazine cover, but I am not sure if it is free.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment