It appears that these companies are partners: MOO can do mini-cards, business cards, stickers and more, according to the small ad on the bottom of the Flickr page. QOOP can do calendars, posters & books. Tiny Prints can do holiday cards, Blurb books, and Imagekind specializes in framing Flickr photos.Hmmmm...
I decided to take the challenge and create a Flickr account, which was easy since I already had a yahoo account from many years ago......I tried to export my avatar to be the buddy icon, but I don't think that happened....I see all kinds of pictures, and apparently I already have buddies....yikers....This is scary....I can see all the photos from her contacts in addition to her photos.
I have posted some pictures from the library, made them a set, and given them tags, including School Library Learning2.0. Giving them that tag apparently added the tag "school" in addition to the one I put in for "library." I had to look back at the Flickr organization chart to see what the difference was between a set and a collection. I marked the photos public, as instructed, even though this is against my nature.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment